Bear Run Campground is a full-service family vacation destination operated by the Wehr Family since 1975. This Top Rated Good Sam and Trailer Life Park offers a wide range of accommodations; select from RV and pull-thru sites, rustic to deluxe cabins or tent and backpacking & walk-in sites. Of course, Bear Run Campground has all the amenities to make your stay convenient and easy going. In addition, Bear Run Campground offers an array of activities for adults and children to partake in.
Bear Run Campground borders Moraine State Park with access to McConnells Mill State Park, National Scenic North Country Trail and Jennings Education Center. Kayak(s) and canoe(s) rentals are available at the campground. Bear Run Campground offers complete packages for your getaway enjoyment. Decide from shopping at Grove City Outlets, Living Treasures Wild Animal Park, Horseback Riding or Kayaking/Canoeing. These packaged getaways make for quick and easy trips.
NEW Major League Baseball
Pirates vs.... Click here... are available! Check out our
NEW Baseball Package!
Downtown Pittsburgh and its many attractions are easily accessible via a 40 minute expressway drive. Or take the NCT (New Castle Transit) Shuttle from the park and ride access at Exit 96 to downtown points of interest.
Bear Run Campground can accommodate groups including weddings, family reunions, schools and clubs, offering a unique venue to hold your event. Complete with clustered sites to assemble your group to covered pavilions, enclosed buildings, open green space and an entire 16,000 acre state park available for your gathering.
Bear Run Campground has been welcoming repeat and new customers for 37+ years. Come and see why this is a favorite on visitors lists.
• 300 Scenic, spacious campsites for Tents and RV’s • Free Wi-Fi •
• Full hookups available • 20/30/50 amp electric • Picnic tables • Fire rings •
• Eco-friendly walk-in tent sites for backpackers • A full range of cabin rentals •
• Silver Ridge Pavilion accommodates up to 80 people •
• Porter's Landing accommodates up to 175 people •
• Coach Haus accommodates up to 50 people • Eddy Weiner Gourmet Hot Dog Concession •
• Themed Weekends and Daily Activities • Modern restrooms with hot showers • Large Camp Store •
• Sunday Worship Services • Pet-Friendly Lodging Options • 100 ft. Dog Runs •
• Heated Swimming Pool • Canoe & Kayak Rentals • Children’s Fishing Pond •
• Laundry • King Kong Jungle Playground • Sports Court • Softball Field • Horseshoe Courts •
• Volleyball • Basketball • Disc Golf • Bag Toss •
• Game Room, with billiards, electronic games and pinball •
• Outdoor Guide Service available (with reservations) •
© Bear Run Campground. All rights reserved. This site is designed, administered and hosted by Pelland Advertising.